NauticaLex, consultancy services for the maritime industry
NauticaLex offers consultancy services in the following fields :
- Trainings tailored to suit your needs,
- drafting of reference documents or analysis on matters related to international shipping regulations,
- regulatory watch and advice on regulations interpretation.
Technical maritime English
- Technical English, IMO SMCP-based, or any other training related to English.
- Translation of technical documents English-to-French/French-to-English.
With solid background information, clear wording and practical facts, maritime regulations can be made simple and interesting. We strongly believe that the subject must be approached with a practical mind, in order to generate genuine interest and facilitate implementation and compliance.
**2021** On-going projects
Technical Translator and Training consultant for the International Maritime Organization, London
Technical writer for:
- major maritime industry NGO, London
- IMO GreenVoyage2050 (here: https://www.imo.org/en/OurWork/PartnershipsProjects/Pages/GreenVoyage2050.aspx)
Course Developer and Director for the Lloyd’s Maritime Academy, London.
(Certificate in Alternative Fuels: https://informaconnect.com/certificate-in-alternative-fuels/trainers/marie-caillerie/)
Legal assistant for private companies